Helms & White Dental will help you tailor the services you require to meet your unique needs. Working together, your oral health becomes a journey that allows you to meet your goals and maintain a healthy dentition for life.
Dr Graeme Helms and Dr Brendan White provide their patients with access to experience, knowledge and skills that address the unique needs of your mouth. We will help you with the treatment choices that best suit your needs.
Helms & White provide treatment across a wide range of services, including:
- Prevention – including cleaning, oral hygiene and diet advice with the aim of helping patients understand oral disease and the care needed to achieve long term benefits.
- Restorative & Cosmetic – fillings, crowns, bridges, veneers, tooth whitening and implants.
- Endodontics (Root Canal Treatment) – utilising the latest technology of Rotary Nickel Titanium Files, digital radiograph and ultrasonics.
- Processing of dentures
- Referrals for specialist services in Maxillo-Facial surgery, Endodontics, Advanced Gum Disease and Orthodontics.
- Surgical Procedures - all surgical procedures carry extra risk. We refer patients to specialist dentists for all planned surgical procedures. Occasionally a surgical extraction will be necessary in the surgery, and the risks will be discussed prior to the procedure.
Our values are in providing you and your family with exceptional…
- Planning – Thorough examination, diagnosis and evaluation of your treatment needs. Maintenance visits will be scheduled at 3, 6 and 12 month intervals.
- Treatment – Needs, conditions present, and continuing treatment are important.
- Evaluation – Assessments of your mouth and teeth on an ongoing basis are important to maintain the health of teeth and gums.
- Quality assurance – High quality treatment, consistently sourced reliable products.
- Flexibility – We offer hospital visits for young children and elderly patients.
If you would like to discuss your specific requirements, or have any questions, please get in touch with us today.